Monday, September 1, 2008

ITs FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE !!!!!


It's finally here ! Tonight is the big game. I can't wait. We are playing UCLA in California. Let's see how my Vols hold up ! The fun starts at 8:00 Eastern tonight ! GO VOLS !!!
********************UPDATE*****************
We lost in overtime :( We did fine as long as UCLAs quarterback was helping us out but once he got his act together we fell apart ! Can you say "Larry, Moe and Curley play football ! " Well we looked like that a few times. As I sit and listen to the post game show I keep hearing the words......We need to go back, practice hard and make some adjustments. No Kidding !!
Oh well there's always next week..................

1 comment:

Patty said...

Yes, and I am so happy they are off a week until Florida comes to town and smashes us in the ground. heehee

Oh, wait, we have to get by UAB first and then Florida.