Tuesday, October 2, 2007

This is all I have to say at this moment

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings,

Cecelia

**Update** about half an hour ago my girls and I were cleaning yes I said cleaning downstairs. We are getting rid of some clutter, which I might add will thrill my husband when he returns home from the mission trip he is on. Anyway back to my original thought..... I was throwing away some papers and right in the middle of them was a random index card. It had my husbands handwriting on it and here is what it said...Do Not Say, "I will repay evil;" Wait for the LORD, and He will save you. Proverbs 20:22
My response "Oh snap !" I heard the voice of the LORD and my Husband loud and clear and I will now shut up and some of you know about what !!! Now I will sit and wait for the LORD and He will save me! In the Mighty Name of JESUS!

3 comments:

Patty said...

Amen!! Also, God's plans cannot be thwarted!! He will fulfill HIS plan and purposes. :o)

Patty said...

Well, I would say you didn't have hair in your ears. :o) This would be a God Stop. All I know is this, God will reveal every hidden and secret thing, whether it be good or evil, in order for restoration to come a breaking must take place. God is breaking (in mercy) but nonetheless, breaking (I won't go into detail) so that HE can put it back together the way God intended for it to be. To bring honor and glory to HIM!

Unknown said...

Hey, No weapon formed against you shall prosper! You are MORE THAN a conqueror. You are the head and not the tail, above and not beneath, blessed in the city and blessed in the country. Need some more....call me...I read a list to myself everyday! :)