Just 7 ? Ok I guess seven is plenty. My BFF Patty tagged me for this meme. I have to do a little thinking because what I might think is normal might actually be weird. Let me see.......
1. I love to watch Dr. Phil . I haven't gotten to watch it as much lately but there have been times when I would say what time it is by using Dr. Phil's show time. Example...15 til Phil, 10 after Phil etc. You get the picture.
2. I am known for my sneezes. I sneeze really loud. So loud in fact that my husband can locate me in the mall if I sneeze. Which leads to the next weird thing...
3. I use cloth diapers instead of tissue to blow my nose. I know weird but it really works great. I hope this doesn't gross you out but my close friends and family know that I refer to these as my "snot rags". Sorry if I grossed you out but you are reading a post about weird things ! LOL
4. I love to make up songs about everything. Really life is a song at the Miller house. We sing and sing and sing. Crazy stuff. I also love to sing really loud and really off key. It is fun and it drives my kids crazy.
5. I have to have my Sunday afternoon nap. It is a necessity !
6. I don't like to hug. It makes me itch ! I am not a girly girl and when most women are going "ahhhhhhhhhh how sweet " over something I am usually looking for a trash can to throw up in !
It really grosses me out.
7. I LOVE to watch football. Especially the TN Vols ! My kids know to leave me alone when the Vols are on TV. I plan my Saturdays in the Fall around the Vols schedule.
Ok now I will tag Tabitha, Holli and Scotty Rogers (Tyler's Dad). Alright ya'll get on with it !