Monday, September 24, 2007

Fall Into Reading 2007


Ok I know this is crazy but I have accepted the challenge to join the Fall Into Reading 2007. If you have some reading you need to catch up on and need a challenge to get it done go here to the Callapidder Days blog. This is a blog I stumbled across on the CWO blogroll.
Ok here is my list: Inside My Heart by Robin McGraw (yes Dr. Phil's Wife);
He's Been Faithful by Carol Cymbala (Jim's wife)
Prayer the Great Adventure by David Jeremiah (Donna's Husband) I had to keep the pattern going !! LOL
Ok I know it's only 3 books but for those of you who know me well you know that is a huge accomplishment. The goal is to get them read by the end of Fall. I'll try hope I can do it. I'll keep you posted.
Blessings,
Cecelia

3 comments:

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

You don't have to have a lot of books on your list -- you just have to read and to enjoy it along the way! Thanks for being part of Fall into Reading!

Patty said...

Proud of you for doing your homework. How is the reading going? I am reading 2 books now and I am going to start on the new book I got tonight and I will pass it along to you. It's a study in Nehemiah.

Nise' said...

Great list. Since I have read Jim's books, I will have to read his wife's book as well! LOL